sexta-feira, 27 de dezembro de 2013

2013
















Foi meio que assim:

We're all wearing the same suits
But it doesn't seem right anymore


I'm just gonna dance all night
I'm all messed up, I'm so outta line



Quando você ficar triste
Que seja por um dia, e não o ano inteiro




And maybe we are sinners
But love, it ain't no crime
I'll get you through the checkpoints
I'll drive us through the night


You're gone and I got to stay high
All the time…
to keep you off my mind…


I need to know, is there a place for love
And modern hearts?


Strictly bitch, you don't play around


still getting old spaces
still getting cold spaces
about to fall
I've got all the time, the time, the time

I will love you until the end of times


I would wait a million years
Promise you'll remember that you're mine
Baby, can you see through the tears?
Love you more than those bitches before
Say you'll remember
Oh, baby, say you'll remember, oh, baby
I will love you until the end of times




If we think about it too much
it'll confuse us...
til the very end...
This ain't a sequel
this is a finale.


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário